...goes a long way, especially when I'm thinking about brands, brand management and the power of brands to build successful organizations and careers.

Monday, April 24, 2006

A little bit more of Scoble

I wish every corporate communications pro would read at least one short segment in Robert Scoble's interview in Communication World. In answer to a question about organizations being threatened by blogs, the A-lister answers:

"The fact of the matter is (corporations are) out of control and they're just holding on to a memory. When I talk about blogging to big companies, I see fear: I see a memory of the way the world used to be."

For more about the article - the online version of Communication World is not posted yet - check out IABC's engaging blog, IABC Commons.

Technorati Tags: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelvin said...

Kia Ora (Hello) from a krazy blogger down under in New Zealand. You either like blogging or you hate it - there's no in bewteen. I started my first blog ever on Black Friday 13th May 2005 !!! I just blog to express my not to impress others. It also keeps me off the streets !!!

11:07 PM

 
Blogger Kelvin said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:08 PM

 
Blogger Kelvin said...

Blog to "express myself" I should of said. Getting old(er) - memory blockage - upstairs, not down !!!(hehe)

11:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home